1. List two things that are true of you that are not stereotypically true of members of some group that you belong to
- I'm a goth chick trapped inside a PTA mom.
- My dream job is photographing for Playboy.
2. List two unusual talents that you have.
- I can fit my fist in my mouth.
- I know little bits about way too many things.
3. List two unusual weaknesses that you have.
- I cry at ANY sad part of ANY book. This included the 5th grade social studies book I was reading with my 5th graders last year. They had gotten to the part where Revolutionary women had taken up the cannons after their husbands fell. It was hard to hold it together.
- Fizzy Drinks. I really love drinks with fizz. They can be just plain club soda. I used to think I was addicted to diet Coke. Quit drinking it, but I atill have to have the fizz. At least it's much cheaper and healthier for me.
4. List two unusual things that you aspire to.
- I want to create a photo book about normal everyday housewives/mothers.
- I want to secretly photograph the school I work in at night. A secret life of schools book.
5. List two words that you use more than most people do.
- Dude. Bad habit from a friend of mine.
- When I think of another one I'll let you know.
6. List two foods that you dislike and most other people like.
- Zucchini. Gross, gross, gross.
- Snickers bars. Really, I may eat one if I'm desperate, but they are just icky.
7. List two strange habits that you have.
- I can't stand to have long toenails. They must be clipped super short. Long toenails freak me out.
- I read comics daily. Not the news, or the stocks, but comics.