April 18, 2005

Yesterday




I took senior pictures yesterday in Oak Park. I'm not posting those however. I'm posting some that I took around the park because I was locked out and had time to kill.

After I was finished with the portrait session, I returned to my car and discovered that my key had vanished from my pockets. These things just happen to me.
I considered calling Marc and having him rescue me, however I decided it would be faster to simply call our insurance company to get roadside assistance.
As I was waiting for the guy to show up I started wandering around Oak Park.
I finally figured out how the manual settings on my camera work.

As you can tell, my wait was both enjoyable and productive. Hooray for getting locked out (sometimes), and goldeny afternoon light.

No comments: