February 21, 2005

Screw sleep, who needs it.

So once again it's late and I should be sleeping.

But here I am NOT sleeping, NOT studying, NOT being productive. Instead I'm spilling my poor ravaged brain out on the internet for the world to disect. Maybe that's okay though. It's like my own personal soapbox, where possibly more than one person will read. Time will tell.

Today was again low in productivity. I don't feel like I got anything accomplished. My list looms Godzilla-ish in front of me. I never thought I would be overwhelmed by my own life. Sometimes we are surprised though.

I do have bright spots in what only seems dreary. Sleeping in on a monday when everyone else is at work, good friends that make class SO much more fun!

On to more tasks now that this one is finished for today. I have a book to read that has NOTHING to do with Databases! Candy for the mind.

Till tomorrow!

1 comment:

Ching said...

I didn't get to study last night either. And that was what my excuse was for ditching class early! =P